CEO Connection is the only membership organization in the world focused exclusively on midmarket CEOs. The organization’s mission is to help midmarket CEOs succeed, accomplished by enabling them to build mutually beneficial relationships with peers and functional experts; connecting them to people, information and resources to which they would otherwise not have access; and promoting the interests, welfare, and points of view of the membership and the midmarket.
Prospective members must hold one of the following titles: chief executive officer, chairman of the board, president, managing director, general manager, managing partner, chief operating officer, executive director or publisher AND meet all the following criteria:
1. Run all or significant portions of a company, division or unit with annual revenues between US$100 million and US$3 billion
2. Receive a nomination from an existing CEO Connection member or strategic partner
3. Show leadership in his or her respective field (e.g., active participation in industry associations) and in social endeavors
4. Demonstrate personal and professional integrity
5. Be willing and able to help other CEOs succeed
Members of CEO Connection are entitled to a complimentary Havas Peaks Personal Branding Audit (a $15,000 value), the first step in activating their personal brand.
For more information, visit ceoconnection.com. To apply for membership, click here and mention Havas PR.